Fourth Annual California Climate Change Conference
Science for Managing Climate Change in California: Vulnerability, Mitigation, and Adaptation
Sponsored by the California Energy Commission & California Environmental Protection Agency (CalEPA)
September 10 - 13, 2007
Sacramento Convention Center, Sacramento
- 2007 Conference Program & Agenda
(Energy Commission Publication # CEC-500-2007-099, PDF file, 35 pages, 2 MB)
- Conference Presentations
- WebEx Recording of Conference - Streaming audio and video
- Conference Poster Session Descriptions (Acrobat PDF, 4 pgs. 594 kb)
Sponsors: California Energy Commission and the California Environmental Protection Agency
Co-sponsors: California Department of Water Resources, California Institute for Energy and Environment (CIEE), Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL), and Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD).
Audience: Conference presentations are tailored to share technical information in an easy-to-understand manner with policy makers, managers, climate change researchers, news media, and the general public.
- Present the research obtained by the Energy Commission-sponsored research through its California Climate Change Center.
- Provide a forum for individuals interested in regional climate change issues and ongoing research in California.
- Facilitate cross-disciplinary discussion of key climate change research issues to target scientifically and economically sustainable solutions.
- Provide networking opportunities among institutions to address regional climate change issues.
Registration: All participants must register by close of business September 5, 2007, via registration address above. The registration fee is $100 for General Attendees, $75 for employees with local, state and federal agencies, and $20 for students and postdoctoral researchers. If you are a speaker or an accepted poster presenter you will receive one free registration. When you register, simply select your participant type on the registration page.
Conference Contact: Matt Coldwell Mcoldwel@energy.state.ca.us (916) 551-1337
Registration Contact: Christa Bailey firstname.lastname@example.org (858) 826-4404